There are a few guidelines members should follow when posting in the Game Threads forum. Please familiarize yourself with these before contributing to this forum:
- When creating a gameday thread, adhere to the following format for titles:
4/2 Cubs @ Reds 1:10 PM CT WGN, or
4/2 Cubs vs. Reds 1:10 PM CT WGN/ESPN
- In the first post of the thread, give some details of the starting pitchers for that day:
Carlos Zambrano (0-0) vs. Aaron Harang (0-0)
- Feel free to add any other details about that day's game. This helps to give everyone basic details of the game for that day.
- Only create one thread for each day's game. For example, if a thread has already been created for the April 2nd game against the Reds, please post in that thread instead of creating a similar one.
- The same rules and etiquette apply to this forum as they do in all other areas of fogpog.
- If you wish to talk about other things that are not related to that day's game, find the appropriate forum elsewhere on fogpog and post there.
- If there is an ongoing problem with a poster or the direction the discussion in a gameday thread is going, please contact a mod via PM.
- Please remember that everyone has different opinions and viewpoints. We encourage you to share yours and have discussions about the games, but keep it clean and don't let these discussions get heated between you and another poster. If it is seen that discussions are getting out of hand, appropriate actions will be taken.
These are just a few guidelines to follow when it comes to posting in the Game Threads forum. Like mentioned before, we encourage you to take advantage of this forum and post as often as you like when following the Cubs games. It should make for some interesting discussions.
Thanks and GO CUBS!!