PDA

View Full Version : Tank Johnson going to jail!

BigZ38
Mar 15th 2007, 6:44 pm
I just saw on ESPN and Chicago Tribune Live that Tank Johnson is going to serve a 120 day sentence due to breaking his parole for having a loaded firearm. I just wonder when this guy will learn. He is young and has a load of talent but he is pissing his life away.

CubsFan23
Mar 15th 2007, 6:50 pm
Maybe this will be the wake up call he needed.

BigZ38
Mar 15th 2007, 6:55 pm
Maybe this will be the wake up call he needed.

Well if his best friend dying wasn't enough of a wake up call then maybe this will be one. But if this doesn't work then I think nothing will work.

CubsFan23
Mar 15th 2007, 6:57 pm
Well he stayed outta trouble after he died so we can only hope. We definitely need him next year! Well back to Cubs baseball!

Webgem
Mar 15th 2007, 7:23 pm
He deserves jail time. He violated his parole.

scuba
Mar 16th 2007, 7:18 pm
I heard on ESPN that he actually is only going to have to serve 60 days in jail. Either way, let's hope it wakes him up. The Bears do need him, but they also said that he may get suspended for the first 4 games next year because of all this too. It will be interesting to see if this affects the Bears draft decisions.

DLee25
Mar 17th 2007, 11:08 am
He is an idiot. And the bears are just falling apart. It will be interesting what the draft does for them this year. We have a lot of road to make up.

CubsFan23
Mar 17th 2007, 1:14 pm
The Bears are going from a dynadty in the making to the Oakland Raiders. (Ok maybe not that bad, but we are definitely going in the wrong direction!)