PDA

View Full Version : One Bleacher for 4/11 and two seats for 5/10

WrigleyFielder
Mar 16th 2007, 10:06 pm
Hey guys I won't be able to go to the April 11th game against Houston so I am selling my single bleacher for 20 bucks straight up. No shipping or handling or service charges so it's cheaper than ordering them online.

I also have a pair for the 5/10 game against the Pirates in Row 4 of Section 239. They are also 20 bucks for the pair, I got those as a gift and ended up getting bleachers to the same game (d'oh!).

Don't worry, I can be trusted, money orders are preferred because I don't like to wait for that PayPal check to come lol. Lemme know ASAP if you want them.

Korey

ryno4ever
Mar 17th 2007, 9:06 pm
I may be interested in the two tickets. I will check my work schedule and get back to ya. Don't hold them back, if someone else wants them, go for it, but if you don't have any takers, I will probably take them. Are the seats right together, because I'd be taking my seven year old son with me.

WrigleyFielder
Mar 18th 2007, 8:35 am
I may be interested in the two tickets. I will check my work schedule and get back to ya. Don't hold them back, if someone else wants them, go for it, but if you don't have any takers, I will probably take them. Are the seats right together, because I'd be taking my seven year old son with me.

Alright well you have first dibs at least, I got a little bit of time before I have to get rid of the May 10th pair. And yes the seats are right next to eachother (Some people sell piggy back which I hate).

WrigleyFielder
Mar 23rd 2007, 10:40 pm
Hey guys just an update. The 5/10 tickets have been sold, thank you to
ryno4ever. Still got that single bleacher for 4/11 as well.

ryno4ever
Apr 1st 2007, 9:44 pm
Hey Korey...just wanted to let you know I got the tickets in the mail! Thanks a million! My son is going to be so happy when he gets them in his Easter Basket!

WrigleyFielder
Apr 2nd 2007, 11:12 am
Hey Korey...just wanted to let you know I got the tickets in the mail! Thanks a million! My son is going to be so happy when he gets them in his Easter Basket!

:D :D :D I'm glad they we made that entire exchange within about a week, that's pretty good lol. That should for an awesome Easter Basket surprise! :)