PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I have 2 tix available for 6/16

ARamfan
Jun 1st 2007, 8:28 pm
I had planned to come to Chicago for this game, but I now have to postpone the trip. I do have two tickets for the 6/16 game @ Wrigley against the Padres. They are in Section 202 (you can look at the seating chart) and I bought them at face value and will sell them for the same price. Two tix for $56.

ryno4ever
Jun 1st 2007, 11:03 pm
Oh, no! But, you can look at it as a blessing in disguise...right now is not fun times at Wrigley. I'm sorry to hear that you can't come, though.

ARamfan
Jun 1st 2007, 11:28 pm
Oh, no! But, you can look at it as a blessing in disguise...right now is not fun times at Wrigley. I'm sorry to hear that you can't come, though.

I'm just rescheduling the trip. I don't plan to miss seeing Wrigley Field for the first time. You're right though, it may be a blessing in disguise for now. I'll keep you updated on when I will be coming to Chicago. ;)

ryno4ever
Jun 2nd 2007, 12:27 am
That's good...that weekend would have been a no go... I have tickets to the Chiefs for my mom's birthday. My son and the Mascot of the Chiefs (Homer) have become great pals this season and he'd pick a Chiefs game over a Cubs game right now anyway! Santo is scheduled to be there that night to sign autographs and that is what my mom wants for her birthday!

ARamfan
Jun 8th 2007, 10:46 pm
Well, I sold the tix for 6/16 this morning on StubHub. It didn't take long! Of course I posted in the fogpog Ticket Booth first, in case any fogpoggers wanted them. ;)

Sheffield_&_Waveland
Jun 8th 2007, 11:27 pm
Well, I sold the tix for 6/16 this morning on StubHub. It didn't take long! Of course I posted in the fogpog Ticket Booth first, in case any fogpoggers wanted them. ;)

Thanks we really appreciate being first on the list. Fogpog is the greatest! :)

ryno4ever
Jun 8th 2007, 11:47 pm
I just put a post on Myspace about fogpog trying to get more members. I added on there about the ticket booth where you can buy and sell tickets on here. Hopefully that will help draw some more members.