PDA

View Full Version : Bears and Patriots

Sheffield_&_Waveland
Nov 26th 2006, 1:49 pm
Anyone watching the game today? Lets hear your predictions on this one!!

This will be one of the toughest the Bears have had this year. Lets just hope that Grossman shows up to play today. If he does I will predict the bears will win this one by atleast a touchdown. Lets hear what you think.

Webgem
Nov 26th 2006, 2:02 pm
Bears 21 Pats 16

They need Rex to step up bigtime today and no TO's.

Sheffield_&_Waveland
Nov 26th 2006, 2:09 pm
Yeah I am hoping he steps up today, I am just glad that I am able to watch the game today, Usually the only time I get to watch them is if they are on Sunday or Monday night because where I live I get stuck with the Cincy games and they always seem to show Saints games in my market. The few times I have been able to watch their games this year I have caught myself holding my breath everytime Grossman drops back to throw because he has be so inconsistant. If he he plans on beating a team like the Patriots there definatly is no room for error against them. GO BEARS!!!

DLee25
Nov 26th 2006, 2:13 pm
Bears have one loss, Patriots have 3.

The bears lost to the dolphins, but the dolphins havea good defense.

I think if Rex keeps his composure he will do fine. The patriots are another seahawks for the bears. Everyone thought we were gonna lose that game too.

Webgem
Nov 26th 2006, 2:14 pm
Pats #2 against the run....it's up to Rex.

HOLYCOW!25
Nov 26th 2006, 2:18 pm
Yea, it all depends on if Sexy Rexy can step up and do better then the last few weeks. And if he does, I think they can win.

Brutus T Manstrength
Nov 26th 2006, 3:55 pm
haha.. no TO's would be nice.. except that just into the second quarter, he's already had two. I still think the bears will win this one.

Webgem
Nov 26th 2006, 8:06 pm
5 turnovers won't win you many ballgames....on to play Minnesota..;)

HOLYCOW!25
Nov 26th 2006, 8:14 pm
What a terrible way to lose. We recover a fumble, and the first play we get it back, Rex throws it for an interception. What the hell?

Sheffield_&_Waveland
Nov 26th 2006, 8:31 pm
Rex has shown a steady decline through this season. I think that if they plan to make the Super Bowl they need to get Griese ready.

HOLYCOW!25
Nov 26th 2006, 8:55 pm
True dat brother!

redcheeks
Nov 27th 2006, 4:10 pm
I think Grossman needs to not try so hard. We have a great defense, pretty good running game, and good special teams. Just manage the game and don't make silly mistakes. And please quit throwing off your back foot! That said, I think you have to ride him. The guy is still learning and is going to go through some growing pains. He will be our QB for a very long time. You just can't expect him or anybody to have a good game every game.

VanMan
Nov 27th 2006, 8:34 pm
I think Grossman needs to not try so hard. We have a great defense, pretty good running game, and good special teams. Just manage the game and don't make silly mistakes. And please quit throwing off your back foot! That said, I think you have to ride him. The guy is still learning and is going to go through some growing pains. He will be our QB for a very long time. You just can't expect him or anybody to have a good game every game.
I agree with you there. redcheeks. As I mentioned in my other post, Rex should just throw some dinks and dunks to Moose, Berriman and the rest of the guys, and let them get some YACs.

Sheffield_&_Waveland
Nov 27th 2006, 9:01 pm
The problem is that Rex is going to have to improve and with the decline in his numbers it is showing that he is obviously getting worse instead of better. With that being said he obviously is not learning from his mistakes, especially considering he continuously threw into double coverage all night against the Pats. That will not win you football games and as long as they allow Grossman to continue making terrible mistakes like this week after week they will not see the second round of the playoffs.