PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching MNF?

HOLYCOW!25
Nov 27th 2006, 8:51 pm
It's snowing in Seatle, but it hasn't yet in Chicago. What the hell!?

Sheffield_&_Waveland
Nov 27th 2006, 8:57 pm
Yeah I have been watching it. At the start of the game they said it has rained everday for 4 weeks straight and it has now decided to turn to snow, makes the game all that much more interesting.

Webgem
Nov 27th 2006, 8:59 pm
Wait till Friday....the snows a coming...;)

HOLYCOW!25
Nov 27th 2006, 9:42 pm
I'm glad, because I'm tired of seeing all these Christmas decorations, and sales going on, and I just cannot get in the Christmas mood when its 50 degrees out.

But anyways, pretty good game so far.

diehardnorthsider
Nov 27th 2006, 10:15 pm
Cmon HOLYCOW!25, get in the Christmas spirit.....Just Kiddn'!!! Yea I know what you mean. Most people put up their Christmas trees after Thanksgiving...not my family, my wife set the thing up two weeks ago!!!!

HOLYCOW!25
Nov 27th 2006, 10:33 pm
Now that's just ridiculous. We have to get the tree up next weekend probably so its up in time for our annual Christmas party. Did I mention Grant Johnson is probably gonna be there? For those of you who don't know, he pitches in the minor leagues for the Cubs.

scuba
Nov 27th 2006, 11:13 pm
Snow games are fun to watch. That's cool that Grant Johnson is going to be at your party! Have fun with that man! :D

HOLYCOW!25
Nov 27th 2006, 11:27 pm
Yea my mom is friends with his girlfriend. He was at the party last year, but I didn't know he was comin, and went to m friends house instead. Then I later found out that I missed him, and my mom making a fool of herself by breaking one of the wisemen in our nativity scene.

But yea, I can't wait for him to come by and I'll have someone to talk baseball to.