PDA

View Full Version : OT:DA BEARS

wrigley
Sep 7th 2007, 7:58 pm
At least football season is starting. I'm too frstrated right now with the Cubs. I know that there are still about 20 games left, but man the Cubs make me mad watching them. Here's to DA BEARS having another good season. I can see the Bears making it back to the Super Bowl. It'll be tough, but I can see a 10-6 or 11-5 season. What are your thoughts on the upcoming season?

SKIPPER 11
Sep 7th 2007, 8:02 pm
At least football season is starting. I'm too frstrated right now with the Cubs. I know that there are still about 20 games left, but man the Cubs make me mad watching them. Here's to DA BEARS having another good season. I can see the Bears making it back to the Super Bowl. It'll be tough, but I can see a 10-6 or 11-5 season. What are your thoughts on the upcoming season?

I think the Cowboys are gonna kill them in a few weeks- haha/ What does OT mean?

SKIPPER 11
Sep 7th 2007, 8:05 pm
Honestly, the mods will end up putting this is NFL section, but I think it is going to be a little tougher this year on the Bears. I thought they had a very easy schedule last year in a bad division. This year I think all teams in their division have improved somewhat and they play the AFC West and NFC East. I look for them to go 10-6, which will get them to the playoffs.

cubbyfanforever
Sep 7th 2007, 8:06 pm
I see them at 9-7 ,schedule a little tough this year....DA BEARS!

wrigley
Sep 7th 2007, 8:19 pm
Off Topic. I think their defense might be a little better if Mike Brown can stay healthy plus I think Archuleta will help. Grossman again is a huge question mark, plus I hope trading Thomas Jones doesn't hurt them.

VanMan
Sep 7th 2007, 8:47 pm
Honestly, the mods will end up putting this is NFL section...
Which is already done. :D

Sheffield_&_Waveland
Sep 7th 2007, 9:12 pm
If Rex "I don't know how to keep the ball" Grossman is starting be ready for a very bad season. He is a trainwreck waiting to happen, I will leave it at that. If you all think its tough to watch the Cubs it isn't gonna get any easier with the Bears this year. Rex Grossman has no pocket presence and couldn't read a defense if his life depeneded on it, those are both things that should have kept him out of the NFL.