PDA

View Full Version : OFFENSIVE OFFENSE!!

TRIPLE PLAY
Sep 23rd 2007, 11:28 pm
what a truley offensive display sunday nite from our Chicago BEARS!! my god,if Rex gets another snap this season-what a freakin tragedy! with a winnable game for almost 3 qtrs.,He stunk up da joint again.How many times we gonna let this guy embarass us & hang himself?the "D" out there constantly and dropping like flys (K.GRIFFEY winced seeing some of them "GROINS") 1-2 record not a lost cause,but why do the BEARS consistintly play a one sided, one weapon gameplan? Jabba the Hut has better footwork than Wrex-my god PATHETIC!! noon next sunday Detroit ;think they scared? would u? GO CUBS!

taz57
Sep 24th 2007, 1:48 am
When is Lovie going to stop defending Grossman. He flat out sucks. At least in 05 when Orton was at QB, he never made all the stupid mistakes that Rex does, and he won 10 games in the process. Another bad move was giving Thomas Jones away. I wish it would have been Benson instead. It's time to give Griese a shot.

BigZ38
Sep 24th 2007, 7:13 pm
I'd say this....Rex must go...I'm not a Bears fan but he is holding the offense back. Griese needs to start.

Bockstock
Sep 25th 2007, 4:53 pm
There seems to be an injurty curse for the Super Bowl Losers, especially the NFC

Carolina, Philly, Seattle

None of those teams were the same the year after they lost.

As for QB, I really have no idea what the plan is. Looks like they have to start over. What a waste.

VanMan
Sep 25th 2007, 5:57 pm
I heard on the radio this afternoon that Lovie reportedly will go with Griese to start against Detroit.

bringbacktuffy
Oct 2nd 2007, 1:00 pm
What amazes me is that everyone forgets that the offensive line is just as, if not more so, important that any position on the field. when are they going to spend a #1 pick on a lineman?

VanMan
Oct 2nd 2007, 3:17 pm
What amazes me is that everyone forgets that the offensive line is just as, if not more so, important that any position on the field. when are they going to spend a #1 pick on a lineman?
When they think there is a lineman worth a No. 1 pick.

bringbacktuffy
Oct 3rd 2007, 3:32 pm
The thing is (and Im not really a bears fan, I live in Chicago so hearing the talk is unavoidable) they've only drafted maybe 4 O linemen in the last 4-5 years. Their last few skill picks havent worked out too well. For instance, Marshall Yanda went to the Ravens in the third round last year and he would have been a great pickup for the bears in the 2nd or even 3rd rounds. Thants just off the top of my head, not sure about who was available the last 3 years. The bears could have a much younger and more talented line that could actually protect their high draft pick skill players that havent done jack so far. (And trading thomas jones was beyond stupid)