PDA

View Full Version : Conditions right for an upset

Bockstock
Oct 2nd 2007, 12:04 pm
Even though the Bears have @#$#@ the last two weeks, I have to believe conditions are ripe for an upset of the Packers this weekend at Lambeau

It's just a gut feeling, Lovie always takes pride in beating the Packers, and the Bears have to be feeling that their backs are against the wall and analysts are counting them out.

bringbacktuffy
Oct 2nd 2007, 12:58 pm
Yeah you never know. Favre does take pride in beating the bears keep in mind. On the bears offensive problems, when was the last time they drafted an offensive lineman? instead of blowing their #1 picks on first round busts they should be looking at overhauling the foundation of the team. Anything else are just bandaids. Manning and Brady cant do much without protection. LJ T Henry cant do much without holes.

Doba
Oct 2nd 2007, 4:00 pm
Not beating the Packers this weekend. Sorry.

Madden King
Oct 9th 2007, 5:49 am
Well, the unthinkable happened! The Bears knocked those 'Cheeseheads' from the rank of unbeatens Sunday night!! It was a bright spot in an otherwise dim weekend. :)

Bockstock
Oct 10th 2007, 9:54 am
Haha

I'm patting myself on the back for this one

Thanks for waking up in the 2nd quarter defense, although the MIke Sherman-esque play calling throughout the 2nd half definitely helped the bears, but maybe Favre didn't have confidence in his WR with Jennings out.

Also, Clark/Olsen, what a combo. I love how the Bears used Olsen in that game.