PDA

View Full Version : Packers/Cowboys

bringbacktuffy
Nov 29th 2007, 2:33 pm
Suprised that a thread about this game hasn't been started yet. Anyhoo, I grew up a Packers fan (live in Chicago so I'm quiet about it) and remeber with disgust the 90's when Aikman's Cowboys would take it to the Packers every year in the Playoffs. Now it's the NFC regular season superbowl, I'm predicting the Packers (injuries and all)in a 28-24 victory with Favre throwing a TD to Martin on the final drive of the game. Thoughts?

btw- I don't get NFL Network, anyone know of a radio statio broadcasting the game?

bringbacktuffy
Nov 29th 2007, 3:59 pm
nevermind, 670 the score will have it

Ivy Killa
Nov 29th 2007, 5:48 pm
My team already beat the Cowboys this year, now it's my wifes turn for her team to beat the Cowboys as well. It's gonna be a tough game for both teams but hopefully the Packers will come out on top and pave the way for a Patriots/Packers superbowl......I see where Woodson and KGB will be out tonight for Packs....that sucks.

Drockvb
Nov 29th 2007, 7:03 pm
Go Packers

bringbacktuffy
Nov 30th 2007, 11:09 am
Bah, looks like I was a bit off base. Didnt realize Woodson was out until gametime. So it goes, NFC championship game in Dallas. Dammit.

Bockstock
Nov 30th 2007, 12:51 pm
The first play set the tone. I didn't like the call, but the home team's going to get that call every time.

The Packs secondary looked incredibly bad.