PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best team in the NFL?

scuba
Dec 4th 2006, 4:29 pm
Hard to say at this point, but I'm gonna stick with the Bears. If only Rex could get it figured out back there, nobody could compete with us in all aspects of the game. Big "IF" though. :cool:

DLee25
Dec 4th 2006, 4:34 pm
Id have to say that or that chargers

diehardnorthsider
Dec 4th 2006, 6:07 pm
In the AFC I'm going with the Chargers. LT is an animal, Rivers is playing great and their D isn't to bad as well. I din't go with the Colts because their pass defense is horrid!!!

In the NFC it's the Cowboys. I can't say it's the Bears, you can not win in the playoffs by only putting up 107 total yards of offense against the 30th ranked pass defense in the NFL. It may win games against teams like the Vikes but against a playoff team no way!!!

Webgem
Dec 4th 2006, 6:37 pm
Chargers in the AFC and I'm still sticking with the Bears(my heart can't go against them:) ) in the NFC

Brutus T Manstrength
Dec 4th 2006, 10:02 pm
The bears are a good team.. But they're not the best team. In the AFC, I think the San Diego Super Chargers, and in the NFC, Probably Dallas with the way Romo has turned it on.

HOLYCOW!25
Dec 4th 2006, 11:29 pm
The bears are a good team.. But they're not the best team. In the AFC, I think the San Diego Super Chargers, and in the NFC, Probably Dallas with the way Romo has turned it on.

Yea Romo has been amazing so far.

Brutus T Manstrength
Dec 4th 2006, 11:32 pm
Yeah.. I'm not gay.. but alls I'm saying is that the dude plays some sexy football.

VanMan
Dec 5th 2006, 7:25 pm
Yeah.. I'm not gay.. but alls I'm saying is that the dude plays some sexy football.
And you use the Hoff from his days from Knight Rider as your avatar? I don't know if you're gay, but you could be European in our attitudes.

Brutus T Manstrength
Dec 5th 2006, 7:31 pm
haha.. what do you have against the Hoff?

diehardnorthsider
Dec 5th 2006, 8:12 pm
The Hoff rocks man!!!!

bringbacktuffy
Dec 6th 2006, 12:13 pm
As far as the best team I would have to say the Chargers, they are playing better than anyone. Right now the Cowboys are ahead of the Bears b/c they can't get anything done on offense. They could easily be 7-3 or 8-4 right now.

VanMan
Dec 6th 2006, 4:15 pm
He was good in Knight Rider and a riot in America's Got Talent. I'm not sold on him being a singer or a lifeguard.

cubfan1977
Dec 8th 2006, 6:27 pm
in the NFC i say the Bears with the Cowboys as #2 in the AFC i say the Colts with the chargers #2