PDA

View Full Version : Anyone willing or able to trade?

elven_scout
Apr 24th 2008, 2:05 pm
Hey, fogpoggers!

I'm heading out to Chicago for the homestand in the beginning of May (9-14) and have tickets for all six of those games...however, I recieved two extra tickets, one each for the May 9th and 10th games. I'm willing to either sell those two tickets or trade them for parking near the field. If anyone is interested, I'll post more information or you can email me directly at jedimastertroygaledorn@yahoo.com.

Thanks...
-Scout

ryno4ever
Apr 24th 2008, 10:17 pm
Hey, fogpoggers!

I'm heading out to Chicago for the homestand in the beginning of May (9-14) and have tickets for all six of those games...however, I recieved two extra tickets, one each for the May 9th and 10th games. I'm willing to either sell those two tickets or trade them for parking near the field. If anyone is interested, I'll post more information or you can email me directly at jedimastertroygaledorn@yahoo.com.

Thanks...
-Scout

Hey Scout.... where are you staying? I would HIGHLY reccomend NOT driving to Wrigley. The el (Red Line) literally drops you off at Wrigley. It is so much easier to get there and out of there then trying to fight not only the cars/charter bus/taxi/CTA bus traffic, but the pedestrian traffic after the game. A good portion of the 40,000 people stick around after the game and hang out outside Wrigley and visit the local "establsihments".... traffic is HORRIBLE.

http://www.rtachicago.com/

Have a great time!

bigpapaQ.
Apr 25th 2008, 4:14 pm
Elven,
I live in the area and having parking passes that will let you legally park on the streets around Wrigley. If you plan to get there 2 or 3 hrs early, they will work out well. But if you plan on sliding in right before game time, there won't be any spots left. If you need them, PM me and I'll leave them in my mailroom for you.

Glad to hear you are coming out to see some games.