PDA

View Full Version : Reports: Griese Getting More Reps

DLee25
Dec 9th 2006, 4:19 pm
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2692193

Good, we need to show Grossman that he needs to step it up.

Webgem
Dec 9th 2006, 4:57 pm
I think Rex is on a short leash Monday night...;)

diehardnorthsider
Dec 9th 2006, 5:31 pm
If Rex doesn't play well this week then I think it's time to give Griese the nod.

Sheffield_&_Waveland
Dec 9th 2006, 5:33 pm
I see the Romo affect happening in this situation. If Rex doesn't play well first half I won't expect to see him the second half.

Drockvb
Dec 9th 2006, 6:39 pm
Lets go Bears!!!

So how many bad games has Grossman had? Just asking, as i am a Skins fan and i haven't watched the bears that much this year. The Bears looked very stout in the games i have seen. If Grossman just plays average the Bears have a great shot at beating anyone.

Webgem
Dec 10th 2006, 11:51 am
FoxSports.com's Jay Glazer reports that if the Bears make the switch to Brian Griese on Monday night, it will be for the rest of the season.
That is, unless Griese too eventually implodes. But Glazer says Grossman will get the first half to prove he's still worth of the starting job, then his performance will be assessed at halftime. One team source said, "Rex's passes have been floating lately. We're not sure why but they haven't had the same zip." Griese will come in and stay in, including through the playoffs, if Grossman plays poorly in the first half at St. Louis.
Source: FOXSports.com

Rex is really on a short leash.

Sheffield_&_Waveland
Dec 10th 2006, 11:58 am
Its about time they decided to do something with this guy, not only has he played poorly but also made himself look like an even bigger idiot when he was interviewed.