PDA

View Full Version : TO is a **** Head

diehardnorthsider
Dec 17th 2006, 8:54 pm
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=Ag.tGmiGt.mAa9TqBTvoKcJDubYF?gid=200612 16001&prov=ap
What is with this guy?? Thats what I want to know. The world does not revolve around his dumb *** yet he seems to think he is something special. To compare him to great WR's such as Jerry Rice is criminal.

I wish someone would shut this clown up, put him in his place. I do not wish injury to anyone but I will make an exception for this clown. Please blowout a knee or something.

Screw TO, screw the Cowboys, Lets go Bears!!!!

HOLYCOW!25
Dec 17th 2006, 9:45 pm
Yea that guy deserves to have a career ending injury.

Sheffield_&_Waveland
Dec 17th 2006, 10:50 pm
He is a disgrace not only to the NFL but to all humans. He is an idiot and a waste of space.

Brutus T Manstrength
Dec 18th 2006, 12:42 am
And yet, we're all talking about him.. Regardless of how good or bad he is.. He's always the center, and I give him credit for that. He's having a rough season, but yet.. somehow, he still manages to always be in the limelight. He struggles to catch the ball.. but let's be honest here.. once he gets the ball in his hands.. He's the most electric receiver out there.. and if anyone wants to say berrian, that's a joke. Owens is phenomenal with the ball.

Sheffield_&_Waveland
Dec 18th 2006, 2:53 am
I am not gonna dispute that he is good but not as good as Steve Smith. His actions always override his ability. As far as I am concerned a good football player is someone that can not only be competitive on the field and get the job done but someone that is a leader that I would like my kids to look upto and as we all know TO doesn't deserve to be where he is at because he is pathetic and in know way is he a positive addition to the NFL.

diehardnorthsider
Dec 18th 2006, 1:58 pm
I am not gonna dispute that he is good but not as good as Steve Smith. His actions always override his ability. As far as I am concerned a good football player is someone that can not only be competitive on the field and get the job done but someone that is a leader that I would like my kids to look upto and as we all know TO doesn't deserve to be where he is at because he is pathetic and in know way is he a positive addition to the NFL.
Right on, except that Steve Smith bit:)

Im going to tell my kids that if someone is bothering them at recess or while they are playing to spit in their face from now on because since TO does it its ok.

Sheffield_&_Waveland
Dec 18th 2006, 2:49 pm
Right on, except that Steve Smith bit:)

Im going to tell my kids that if someone is bothering them at recess or while they are playing to spit in their face from now on because since TO does it its ok.

I don't know if you are refering to TO as the best receiver but just to let you know that TO falls number 11 in the NFL for receiving yards (Steve Smith is #8 on the list) with that being said and with the logic I posted above there's a few that fall under TO in all the same categories but I would give them the edge just because they don't act like he does. Bottom line is TO is a good player but is losing respect of many fans and fellow players.

Brutus T Manstrength
Dec 18th 2006, 5:06 pm
Yardage isn't what makes a great reciever. By that logic, you're saying that LT isn't the best halfback in the NFL, and while I don't know the exact numbers from when Rice was a reciever, I'm going to go on a limb and say that he probably didn't lead the league in yards every single year. Pujols is clearly the best player in MLB, but he didn't lead the league in homeruns or average.. It's not having the best stats that make you the best, it's what you do for your team. Steve Smith is the best because without him, his team can't win. Terrell Owens is HUGE for his team. I'm not saying I like him, but he's one of the best in the NFL.

Sheffield_&_Waveland
Dec 18th 2006, 10:50 pm
Yardage isn't what makes a great reciever. By that logic, you're saying that LT isn't the best halfback in the NFL, and while I don't know the exact numbers from when Rice was a reciever, I'm going to go on a limb and say that he probably didn't lead the league in yards every single year. Pujols is clearly the best player in MLB, but he didn't lead the league in homeruns or average.. It's not having the best stats that make you the best, it's what you do for your team. Steve Smith is the best because without him, his team can't win. Terrell Owens is HUGE for his team. I'm not saying I like him, but he's one of the best in the NFL.

And as I said in a previous post I didn't know if he was refering to Owens as the best receiver. And yes I do believe that not only stats have more to do with someone being good as I said TO's actions knock him out of this category. And lastly your wrong on your conclusion that by using stats that would say that Lt is not the best back. May want to take a look at the stats again cause last I checked LT led the NFL with over 1600 for the season.

Brutus T Manstrength
Dec 18th 2006, 10:58 pm
I do stand corrected about LT.. He's number one in rushing.. I swear I just heard this week that he was third.. At any rate, I suppose a better example would have been that Peyton is clearly the best QB, but he ranks third in yardage behind Brees and Bulger.. Even with TO's poor off field attitude, I still put him in the top 5 recievers. I do think that TO has the skills to be as good as Smith.. except that his hands aren't as good.. and his attitude isn't as good.. which is why I'd rank him behind Smith.

Webgem
Dec 19th 2006, 7:37 pm
What I don't understand about this asshat is he admitted to spitting in Hall's face because he was annoying him and then now since he had a 35,000 dollar fine he says it was an accident....WTF..:mad:

Sheffield_&_Waveland
Dec 19th 2006, 11:56 pm
What I don't understand about this asshat is he admitted to spitting in Hall's face because he was annoying him and then now since he had a 35,000 dollar fine he says it was an accident....WTF..:mad:

Yeah I can say that I have never accused him of being very intelligent. Anyone that goes on TV that supposedly committed such an act has he did don't get confronted about it and put there head down like he did and try to move around the subject and actually feel justifed in his answer.