PDA

View Full Version : August 31st Ticket

ARAM16_03
Aug 26th 2008, 5:06 pm
I happen to have an extra ticket for the Cubs and Phiiles game. Its in Section 404, Upper Deck that I am asking $50. If anyone is wanting it, please send me an email before Friday!

ryno4ever
Aug 26th 2008, 10:48 pm
Not too bad seats.... the first part of the upper deck, out in left field.... no obstructions as the poles are in the 500 level...

Sorry, I have to work, but for someone who can go, they are good seats!

VanMan
Aug 27th 2008, 12:17 am
Unfortunately, I also have to work that Sunday night. Chicago is a five-hour drive from Cedar Falls, so I wouldn't get back home after the game until at least 9 p.m.

TRIPLE PLAY
Aug 27th 2008, 8:17 am
Should I go to two games in two days? Should I go by myself Sunday? Should I blow off a prior apptmt. I have Sunday? Should I blow out my debit card for the $$$ that comes with a double dipper @ Wrigleyville? Damn,can I talk myself into it? I have till Friday.....:rolleyes:

ryno4ever
Aug 27th 2008, 11:46 am
Should I go to two games in two days? Should I go by myself Sunday? Should I blow off a prior apptmt. I have Sunday? Should I blow out my debit card for the $$$ that comes with a double dipper @ Wrigleyville? Damn,can I talk myself into it? I have till Friday.....:rolleyes:

...how often has it been that the Cubs are in first place going into September? It is one of the final homestands of the year.... It is against the first place Phillies.....you can feel the "electricity" in the air at Wrigley from the first note of the national anthem to the last note of Go Cubs Go....

or... you can stay home and watch it on TV...

Just trying to help!;)

ARAM16_03
Aug 30th 2008, 6:16 am
If anyone decides they want that extra ticket of mine, CALL ME TODAY at 812-841-6281 or text me at that same number!