PDA

View Full Version : Seem weird to anyone.......

bczar
Jan 6th 2007, 5:04 pm
that NFL coaches are allowed to interview for head coach positions while their team is in the playoffs? I think it's a bit unethical.

Webgem
Jan 6th 2007, 5:12 pm
Yes I do. Ron Rivera interviewed for one of the openings this week...this shouldn't be allowed until the season is completely over.

bczar
Jan 6th 2007, 5:14 pm
Ron Turner is interviewing also and Rivera will have interviewed with three teams by the start of next week.

Webgem
Jan 6th 2007, 5:16 pm
How are they suppose to prepare for a playoff game when they are conducting interviews the same week. Doesn't make any sense. The Bears granted them permission. They should've said no.

bczar
Jan 6th 2007, 5:20 pm
Yeah, but if the Bears said no these guys would have a disadvantage over the coaches that aren't in the playoffs. The NFL should not allow it until after the SB. I'm going to write a letter to Pete Rozelle :D

Webgem
Jan 6th 2007, 5:23 pm
Yeah, but if the Bears said no these guys would have a disadvantage over the coaches that aren't in the playoffs. The NFL should not allow it until after the SB. I'm going to write a letter to Pete Rozelle :D

LOL...what I meant was that no team should conduct interviews until the playoffs and SB are over.

diehardnorthsider
Jan 6th 2007, 7:51 pm
I think it would take away from the teams moral.