PDA

View Full Version : Bears Predictions

Webgem
Jan 12th 2007, 2:17 pm
I'll say 21-10 Bears:D :D

Al Spanglers ghost
Jan 12th 2007, 5:27 pm
27-14 DA BEARS,my friends,DA BEARS!!!!

The key isn't Rex Grossman,because I think the coaching staff will keep the offense very conservtive and run the ball a lot.
I think DA BEARS defensive line must come up big in this game.
They need to get after Hasselbeck,and Tank needs to shut down Alexander.
I think DA BEARS excellent special teams will also play an important role in this game.

Sheffield_&_Waveland
Jan 12th 2007, 10:23 pm
I have to admit that I just am not feeling very good about this game. I hope the Bears are able to pull this one off but as I have said in the past I am not a big believer in Rex but this also falls back on the play calling by the coaches. If they can run the ball effectivly and take some of the pressure off of Rex then they have a real good shot at this game but however if they don't establish the run early its gonna be a long day and an early exit for the Bears. I found some stats that I thought were very interesting, they definatly don't benefit the Bears in this game.

1986 – First round (bye week) home loss to Washington
1987 – First round (bye week) home loss to Washington
1988 – First round (bye week) home win against Eagles; Home loss to San Francisco
1990 – First round home win against Saints
1991 – First round home loss to Dallas
2001 – First round (bye week) home Loss to Eagles
2005 – First round (bye week) home Loss to Carolina

Something else that is going against them is the fact they opened the season with a blowout win in GB. (26-0) Continued to play strong and week 4 went into Seattle and walked out with a blowout win. (37-6) And then its been a struggle ever since then and they ended the season with an embarrassing loss at home to GB. So I guess the big question is does the Bears continuie with this chain losing to Seattle at home or do they prepare and execute. Should be interesting to see how it all plays out.