PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bears Fans....

ryno4ever
Jan 17th 2007, 8:16 am
I found the video of the Superbowl Shuffle!!!!!! OMG...the memories!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WbQD8-Mn5s

I used to think these guys were the best in the world! Wow...they should've just stuck with football. These boys can't sing or dance! LOL...

diehardnorthsider
Jan 17th 2007, 10:10 am
Classic!!! They got some great dance moves thats for sure and some bad mic skills. How none of them got a record contract is beyond me.

VanMan
Jan 17th 2007, 4:58 pm
The thing is, the '85 Bears did this well before the playoffs even BEGAN! Just think what the Tribune, Sun-Times and the other media outlets would have said at the time if the Bears didn't make it to the Super Bowl. Of course, the '85 Bears had the talent to cash the checks their mouths wrote.

diehardnorthsider
Jan 17th 2007, 5:06 pm
The thing is, the '85 Bears did this well before the playoffs even BEGAN! Just think what the Tribune, Sun-Times and the other media outlets would have said at the time if the Bears didn't make it to the Super Bowl. Of course, the '85 Bears had the talent to cash the checks their mouths wrote.

Really?? I didn't know that. I wonder if the Bengals recorded that Shuffle ripoff "Who Dey" before the season started the year they played Sanfran in the Superbowl

Webgem
Jan 17th 2007, 6:08 pm
I still have it on a VHS tape somewhere...lol:D

Drockvb
Jan 17th 2007, 6:16 pm
I found the video of the Superbowl Shuffle!!!!!! OMG...the memories!

I used to think these guys were the best in the world! Wow...they should've just stuck with football. These boys can't sing or dance! LOL...

I wish they would have let "The Fridge" shuffle around with a turkey leg in his hand.

ryno4ever
Jan 17th 2007, 10:48 pm
I still have it on a VHS tape somewhere...lol:D

I have the mp3 on my computer.... but haven't seen the actual video for it in years! Gosh, good thing they all made lots of money playing football because they were AWFUL dancers and singers.

It was good to see Sweetness and McMahon, though....ahhh, the memories.

bringbacktuffy
Jan 19th 2007, 11:12 am
AWESOME. Just think if they would have pulled that stunt this year, they would have been ripped in the media for it and called classless a-holes and so on. Bah, no one has a sense of humor anymore.