PDA

View Full Version : Go Bears

HEYHEY
Jan 19th 2007, 6:13 pm
Here is the official thread

Drockvb
Jan 19th 2007, 7:49 pm
Da' Bears!!!!! I am not a Bears fan, but i am rooting for them. :)

diehardnorthsider
Jan 19th 2007, 7:49 pm
And GO COLTS!!! I hate Tom Brady with a passion.

Al Spanglers ghost
Jan 20th 2007, 12:12 pm
DA BEARS......DA BEARS.....DITKA.....POLISH SAUSAGE......DA BEARS!!!!

HOLYCOW!25
Jan 20th 2007, 1:52 pm
Last night when I was in Chicago, someone wrote "GO BEARS!" in the dust of a bus window. I looked at it and said "Yea, they've been a Bears fan since like week 5", and I didn't realize that there was a lady that was walking towards me with a bears hat on, and she thought I was talking about her. Slightly embarassing. She didn't say anything, but she gave me a dirty look, which I didn't even notice untill my friends told me afterwards.

CUBScrazy22
Jan 20th 2007, 1:59 pm
And GO COLTS!!! I hate Tom Brady with a passion.

Yup! I'm between Chicago and Indy and want them to win too. A bears-colts superbowl would be pretty sweet. Patriots are getting on my nerves too.

scuba
Jan 20th 2007, 3:03 pm
Yup! I'm between Chicago and Indy and want them to win too. A bears-colts superbowl would be pretty sweet. Patriots are getting on my nerves too.

I agree. COLTS AND BEARS, BABY! :D

HEYHEY
Jan 23rd 2007, 3:31 pm
Okay its time for you fence riders to pick a side.Bears or Colts?

Webgem
Jan 23rd 2007, 6:29 pm
Bears all the way....no doubt about it...:D

Brutus T Manstrength
Jan 23rd 2007, 6:57 pm
that fence is firmly planted up my ***. I would love to see the bears win it all.. but I think Peyton and Dungy are such class acts that I wouldn't mind it so much if they won...

CUBScrazy22
Jan 23rd 2007, 10:23 pm
Colts! but I wouldn't be too mad if the Bears won.

ryno4ever
Jan 23rd 2007, 10:44 pm
Bears all the way.... my ex (whom I broke it off with partially because he couldn't handle the fact I could talk sports with his friends and was more knowledgable about it) is a HUGE Colts fan. So, if the Bears win, it's all that much sweeter!

VanMan
Jan 24th 2007, 12:03 am
Bears all the way.... my ex (whom I broke it off with partially because he couldn't handle the fact I could talk sports with his friends and was more knowledgable about it) is a HUGE Colts fan. So, if the Bears win, it's all that much sweeter!
Go go girl!

scuba
Jan 24th 2007, 7:10 pm
If there is one team I wouldn't mind seeing the Bears lose too, it's the Colts. That said, I hope the Bears kick their ***. CROWN THEIR ***! GO BEARS! :D