PDA

View Full Version : I guess football comes first.......

bczar
Jan 22nd 2007, 10:53 am
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/specials/playoffs/2006/01/21/bc.fbn.bears.earlydeliv.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

My wifey would woop my a## if I even suggested what this guy was able to get.

HOLYCOW!25
Jan 22nd 2007, 11:32 am
Wow, what a lucky man. She'll probably remind him of that everytime he ****s up though.

diehardnorthsider
Jan 22nd 2007, 6:45 pm
Nice, I don't know about the whole naming him Rex thing if he were born on Sunday thing though, I'd name him Mike after "Iron" Mike Ditka

ryno4ever
Jan 22nd 2007, 11:19 pm
Kathy and Judy (on WGN radio) had a segment on this very thing not too long ago. They actually had a nurse from a Chicago hospital call in and she was working the ER the last time the Bears were in the Superbowl. She said it was absolutely AMAZING how crazy the ER got right after the game was over. It wasn't due to any riots or violence....it was due to people needing to see a doctor, however, didn't come in during the game and waited until it was over! Then another lady called in and said that she was a patient in the ER during that Superbowl Sunday, and after waiting for a very long time, the doctor finally came in to see her, but kept leaving the room and not returning for some time. One of the nurses filled her in that he was leaving the room to go watch the game, and he would return during commercial breaks!