PDA

View Full Version : Plans set it motion! Finally!

fatmox
Mar 5th 2007, 8:35 pm
Not that anyone really cares, LOL! But I'm psyched! Just finalized my 1st ever trip to Wrigley. Just the thought of being out of Philly for 4 days is fantastic, but too be at Cubs game makes it that much more sweeter!

Just got tickets for the 4/21 game in section 102. (I know not the greatest, but the price was really, really good!) Had too buy 4, but I rather have 1 extra than be 3 short! LOL!

Got my tickets for the 4/22 game in the Bleachers! I had to buy 6, but it's better to have 3 extra than 3 short! LOL!

See my pattern?

Alot of hard work in making sure I didn't overpay too dearly after spending 11 hours in the VWR and coming out empty handed!

I may have 1 ticket to the 4/21 game, and 3 Bleachers for the 4/22 game available soon also if anyone is interested.

Need to figure out exactly what it costs me when it's all said and done, but the price won't be bad at all.

GO CUBBIES!

DLee25
Mar 5th 2007, 8:51 pm
Hey congratulations on your tickets. Although I have not got any tickets for this summer, I am pumped. I just hope I can get some or get to go.

Webgem
Mar 5th 2007, 8:52 pm
First trip to Wrigley....you'll love it...:D

HOLYCOW!25
Mar 9th 2007, 5:07 pm
Me and my friend's were just talking yesterday about getting tickets to Cub's games this summer, and after going to only 1 last year, I'm definetly pshyched for goin to a bunch this summer too, so I know how you feel!