fogpog

fogpog (http://www.fogpog.com/index.php)
-   The Bleachers (http://www.fogpog.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cubs.com has broadcast info up (http://www.fogpog.com/showthread.php?t=778)

NeifiPerezMVP2007 Feb 10th 2007 7:02 am

Cubs.com has broadcast info up

I'm happy to see this, been waiting. Also anyone planning on going to Padres at Cubs on June 15-17? I'm getting tickets to one of the games

ryno4ever Feb 10th 2007 9:34 am

I don't like the WCIU games.... I can't get it here where I live. Sometimes a local info channel carries them, but only if the team is doing well enough that they know people will watch them! same thing with CSN+. I really like the Comcast broadcast days because they do the extended pre and post game shows. Where once the game is done on WGN, it is off to the next program. However, I do realize WGN is important because it allows fans all over the country to watch them. I just wish they had a post game show as Comcast does.

WrigleyFielder Feb 10th 2007 9:34 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeifiPerezMVP2007 (Post 8975)
I'm happy to see this, been waiting. Also anyone planning on going to Padres at Cubs on June 15-17? I'm getting tickets to one of the games

Yeah I was thinking about trying to get out to a game that series, my friend is a Padres fan so we were thinkin about it

Ivy Killa Feb 10th 2007 10:51 am

I ****in cant stand WCIU, those games and the saturday fox games are about the only ones i dont get to watch.

HOLYCOW!25 Feb 10th 2007 11:23 am

I get every game. :D

dundeecub Feb 10th 2007 11:36 am

Quote:

Oddly enough, maybe...

ARamfan Feb 10th 2007 5:50 pm

Quote:

I'm planning to be there. It will be my first trip to Wrigley Field and Chicago as well. The 16th is my b-day and I'd like to spend it with ARam and DLee. :cool: The trip is in the planning stages, so I'm hoping it will all work out.

scuba Feb 10th 2007 8:06 pm

Broadcast info updated on the Calendar here as well. :)

mickeyrom51 Feb 10th 2007 9:24 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryno4ever (Post 8977)
I don't like the WCIU games.... I can't get it here where I live. Sometimes a local info channel carries them, but only if the team is doing well enough that they know people will watch them! same thing with CSN+. I really like the Comcast broadcast days because they do the extended pre and post game shows. Where once the game is done on WGN, it is off to the next program. However, I do realize WGN is important because it allows fans all over the country to watch them. I just wish they had a post game show as Comcast does.

I agree 100%,Comcast is the best.WCIU I cant get here in Kerwanee.

dundeecub Feb 10th 2007 9:30 pm

Obviously we get naff all on tv over here but thankfully my download cap has just been removed so i'll at least have mlb.tv! thank you BT!

dc - so very happy