View Single Post
Old Sep 25th 2008, 1:01 am
All-Star

My Mood:
Nothing personal Bims but after the first couple sentences i stopped reading, it's the usual anti ND, short sighted analyse that we see everyday. For everytime you hear about ND, we hear 10 people talking rubbish about us, i just think people need to get a new topic to talk about. We are not the second most succcessfull football programme with high academic standards for nothing after all this is a COLLEGE football programme and academics are as important as the actual football, but ignore that and just look at the past 10 years thats fine, but over the years we get a little bit tired of people talking trash, it god old in the in early 90's and for me in the late 90's so now i have very little time for people who post exactly what you posted, just like i have very little time for people who talk trash about the Cubs because they haven't won in so long, we are still a great franchise even without a World Series win in the past 100 years, Notre Dame is still a great programme despite not having a national title in 20 years.